CHK Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHK Clan

CHK Community Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Proper Introduction

Go down 
+2
Maria011
Kraz3
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kraz3
Co-Leader
Kraz3

Proper Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Proper Introduction   Proper Introduction I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 10:46 pm

Okkk this is just a test of my awesomly godly admin powers but this is also important. This topic is about Introduction so introduce yourself if you deem it necessary and say some stuff about yourself. I am the godly Moe, formerly known as [CHK]KillST but now known as [CHK]Kraz3 and i love pwning newbs Very Happy

PS: Gamertag = MiniMaEsTr0

Last edited by Kraz3 on Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.thechk.co.nr
Maria011
CHK Clan Member
Maria011

PostSubject: Re: Proper Introduction   Proper Introduction I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 11:02 pm

Nice change there.
I'm Maria known as Maria011 on xboxlive. (I would have a CHK but like Chris has said, Microsoft Points is like gas for your car.)
I recently joined CHK thanks to Willis for introducing me, and Chris and the rest of them for practically just saying I'm part of the clan without me saying yes, you guys are awesome!
And a little tidbit about me and XBL, can't talk to ya unless I know ya in person. Mom's rules, when I'm in college that small rule will flutter away...and I can't play during the week....same thing happens to that rule when I go to college. It le sucks.
Other than that, I love to play Halo 3. And I especially like to kill those with the letters KSI in their name. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/linkinpark011
MrCEO
Clan Leader
MrCEO

PostSubject: Re: Proper Introduction   Proper Introduction I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 3:21 pm

I'm Chris Tiburon
[CHK]Magnum forever, now known as Tiburon (shark in spanish) use to be Ðivine for a while, got lazy and went back to Magnum el oh el :3

XBL GT - CHK Tiburon
I am the original badass
I've done it all, go ahead, name something o.o
I don't add everyone
I like long walks on the beach, the occasional pwnage on nubs, noobs, and newbs, and a full moon on a partially cloudly day =3

I'm the Clan Leader, no one gets in CHK without my approval (I know, kewl =O) same for getting kicked.

If you need anything or there's a problem on the site, come to me or Kraz3 for help.

Funny stuff: this site said I misspelled "noobs" and boobs was an option xD

Clan GT - CHK List LIVE

farao
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/flowtiburon
Phoenixstorm
CHK Admin
Phoenixstorm

PostSubject: Re: Proper Introduction   Proper Introduction I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 3:52 pm

Ok im CHK Phoenix on Xbox Live or my second gamertag is CHK Firestorm
My name is Kevin Preston
I like pwning nubs as well as anyone else, my favorite weapon is the Gravity Hammer and if you couldnt already guess i prefer a good game of spawn killing grifball as i am a tank on the team.
My Sniping could use some practice but i can pull off a few no scopes
Im going through a hard time in my life so please dont be asses to me in the near future
Im still a captain grade 3 soon to be a staff captain, i dont mind i think i should be a major by now
I am currently in college but its not as free as people think it is, damn community college
The hard time i am going through is i just broke up with my girl friend for 3 months i just dont agree with her reasoning for it, but technically speaking im single now so yeah HEY LADIES
Very Happy
I will survive but dont expect me to be on aim or xbox live much
I used to be SYNlessLEGEND and it used to piss me off when people used to ask me are you in the SYN clan so i fought their clan leader he says i was never admitted to the clan it was a close fight he won 25-23 i was on a spree though xD damn kill joy
so i changed to CHK Synless and people still thought i was in the SYN clan and its ghey real ghey
if i stayed in it i would be like 3rd in command
but after much thought i changed my name once again to CHK Phoenix as i will rise from my own ashes to make a mythical name for myself that i can fly and just torch the nubs
any questions, advice, tips, anything to tell me or ask me in general i will gladly accept through my aim sn xlegendoflifex or my email angeldemon48@yahoo.com or chkphoenixx8@yahoo.com text me even if you want you would just have to tell me your name in the first text you send me, my cell is 518 yes i live in the NY 518 466 2290
but yeah thats pretty much it anything else you people can ask me.
Phoenix *flying away*
Back to top Go down
The Amazing Mr Bobo Man
The Amazing Mr Bobo Man

PostSubject: Re: Proper Introduction   Proper Introduction I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:40 pm

Wazzzzzuppp????

I be Bobo. I'm not as good as Realmly or James or Chris, but I'm no nub.

Piss Off List:
KSI
Assault Rifles
KSI
Shotguns
KSI
Avril Lavigne

I like food. I like music. I like A7X.

That is all Razz
Back to top Go down
grqa35

PostSubject: Re: Proper Introduction   Proper Introduction I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 12:16 am

Hi guys, here is one more newbie for this platform. For me this forum sounds really interesting as have seen some really informative threads, which were worth reading. Think you guys are just amazing with the facts and the experience you share here…hope will have a good time here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Proper Introduction   Proper Introduction I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Proper Introduction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CHK Clan :: General :: Introduction-
Jump to: